BPiON is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the field of accounting and payroll / HR in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, founded by BPO experts with over 20 years of experience. BPiON employs above 100 people in three countries (Poland, Hungary, Romania). We are part of the IR Global - a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides legal, accountancy, financial advice to companies and individuals (www.irglobal.com). We are currently looking for Accountant // Senior Accountant, Poland.
- Bookkeeping (full accounting),
- Preparation of VAT and CIT declarations and JPK,
- Input and posting of accounting documents and bank statements,
- Performing month-end closing activities (general ledger, fixed assets, warehouse ledger, cost accounting and accruals),
- Preparation of periodical and annual financial reports,
- Reporting to external institutions in accordance with deadlines prescribed by Polish law (GUS, NBP, US),
- Ongoing contact with the client (e-mail and telephone) - both in Polish and English.
- Speaks English at a communicative level,
- Has several years of experience in a similar position,
- Is able to use MS Excel - advanced level,
- Higher economic education - finance, accounting,
- Has high communication skills (oral and written),
- Is open to working with different systems (including Enova365),
- Has good organization of working time,
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys sharing knowledge,
- Is willing to develop and gain new experience,
- Values professional, partnership and friendly relations in the workplace,
- Wants to have an impact on the place where he/she works.
What we offer
- Employment contract,
- Flexible working hours (8-9:30am/16-5:30pm),
- Hybrid work,
- Medical care,
- Multisport & MultiLife,
- English course,
- Development opportunities,
- Contribution to the culture of the organization and the workplace,
- Friendly working atmosphere,
- Office in the very center of Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście 13.
The data administrator is BPiON Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 13 (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator"). You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and submit a complaint to the supervisory body. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. Providing data in the scope resulting from the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code is obligatory. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary. Refusal to provide mandatory data may result in the inability to conduct the recruitment process. The administrator processes mandatory data on the basis of the legal obligation imposed on him, and in the scope of additional data, the basis for processing is consent. Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment procedure and for the period of possible claims, and in the case of consent to participate in future recruitment procedures - until the consent is withdrawn. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org