BPiON is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the field of accounting and payroll / HR in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, founded by BPO experts with over 20 years of experience. BPiON employs above 100 people in three countries (Poland, Hungary, Romania). We are part of the IR Global - a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides legal, accountancy, financial advice to companies and individuals (www.irglobal.com). We are currently looking for Business Development Manager, Poland.
- Sourcing corporate clients interested in accounting and payroll services and managing the entire sales cycle,
- Handling enquiries,
- Preparation of offers and presentations,
- Actively build a network of business contacts,
- Participation in industry events,
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department on marketing campaigns,
- Negotiation of contracts with clients (most contracts in English).
- Has a minimum of 3 years' experience in a B2B sales related role (preferred industries: outsourcing, consulting, recruitment, IT, legal services),
- Possesses consultative sales skills focused on achieving long-term goals,
- Enjoys and is able to build partnerships with clients and the team (very important),
- Very conversant in English (conducting negotiations, including contract negotiations in English) - min. B2/C1,
- Is interested in continuous development,
- Familiar with consultative sales methods, e.g. Sandler will be a great asset.
What we offer
- Employment contract,
- Flexible working hours (8-9:30am/16-5:30pm),
- Hybrid work,
- Medical care,
- Multisport & MultiLife,
- English course,
- Development opportunities,
- Contribution to the culture of the organization and the workplace,
- Friendly working atmosphere,
- Office in the very center of Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście 13.
The data administrator is BPiON Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 13 (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator"). You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and submit a complaint to the supervisory body. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. Providing data in the scope resulting from the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code is obligatory. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary. Refusal to provide mandatory data may result in the inability to conduct the recruitment process. The administrator processes mandatory data on the basis of the legal obligation imposed on him, and in the scope of additional data, the basis for processing is consent. Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment procedure and for the period of possible claims, and in the case of consent to participate in future recruitment procedures - until the consent is withdrawn. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. Mail: email@example.com