BPION Services Warsaw
BPiON is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the field of accounting and payroll / HR in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, founded by BPO experts with over 20 years of experience. BPiON employs above 100 people in three countries (Poland, Hungary, Romania). We are part of the IR Global - a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides legal, accountancy, financial advice to companies and individuals (www.irglobal.com). We are currently looking for Payroll Implementation Specialist, Poland.
- Collaborate with the Client on the implementation of the HR and payroll service,
- Coordinate the project and schedule agreed with the Client,
- Close cooperation with the Implementation Department,
- Coordination of the HR and payroll implementation of new clients until the start of the service,
- Verification of system parameterization during implementation,
- Controlling the correctness of data migration to Enova system.
- Ongoing contact with the client (email and telephone),
- Knowledge of Enova module: HR/Payroll,
- Experience as an HR/Payroll specialist, working knowledge of payroll and HR services,
- Experience in customer implementation of HR and payroll service,
- English language at least communicative level.
What we offer
- Employment contract,
- Ability to work remotely,
- Task-based working hours,
- Realistic development opportunities in the area of Enova functionalities,
- Private medical care,
- MultiSport & MultiLife,
- Flexible working hours (08:00-09:30/16:00-17:30),
- Modern and comfortable work environment and necessary tools,
- Influence on shaping the organization's culture and workplace,
- Partnership and pro-employee relations with team members.
Materiały o BPION Services