Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps, that can take an ownership on automating our infrastructure (HRMS services).
Currently we are in process of transition to Service Fabric on premise cluster, later on, we plan to move solutions to cloud.
You are going to develop and support runtime infrastructure (Service Fabric based) for a hybrid environment Azure DevOps / on-prem / cloud / Windows / Linux / Docker / etc.
- Cutting edge technologies
- Extending own portfolio with expertise required by Fortune 1000
- Ability to take / influence architectural decisions
- Market level compensation
Areas of Responsibility and Qualifications
1. Development & architecture of reference event sourced globally scalable architecture for pre-sale to Fortune 1000 customers.
- Multi-region / High Load (horizontally scalable solution)
- Both on-premise & clouds
- Confluent & Kafka based as primary source of data
- Kubernetes based, pod partitioned microservices
- Close cooperation with SA / developers on architecture
- High availability & business continuity with minimal RPO / RTO
- We expect from specialist active participation in architecting DevOps side of the solution, not just implementing it from diagrams.
Cutting edge & high tech expertise, perfection commitment is required, we want be able to make suitable offer for large scale, global companies (better than they have).
2. Internal HRMS services support, migration to containers, maintenance of existing services.
- Ideal target to achieve - Infrastructure as code for application layer using cloud foundry bosh (both OS / container level)
- CI / CD based on TFS
- Both Windows and Linux worlds. We prefer to migrate everything to Linux & .NET Core
- Existing infrastructure support - iSCSI, clouds, SQL Server cluster, ELK, security, AD integration, Minio S3, RabbitMQ, reverse proxies
- Security & Azure cloud
- Supporting business continuity and further improvements