Do you have passion for data science and are looking for new challenges in your career path?
We are looking for experienced Data Architect, who will play a crucial role in designing and implementing data solutions that meet our business and technical requirements.
- 22-28k + VAT PLN on B2B Contract
- Develop and maintain data architecture and strategy from technological side
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and privacy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement data solutions
- Stay up to date with latest data technologies and industry trends
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in data architecture and management
- Strong understanding of data architecture, data modeling, design patterns, RDBMS, and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of DataOps, ETL technologies, real-time data streaming, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, OLTP, OLAP, DWH, data lakes, BI & predictive analytics, AI/ML
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Python, Java or Scala
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- English – Fluent in Speaking and Writing
- Access to Udemy
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance (Luxmed, Medicover)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
We invite you to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Data Architect" by April 30, 2023.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates and we reserve the right to close the recruitment process early.
* Please be informed that it is important to ensure that you have included a statement regarding your personal data and its processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), also known as RODO. Including this information in your CV is essential to comply with the regulations and protect your personal data.