We are looking for a highly skilled Data Engineer to join Softwareact. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining data architecture and infrastructure. You will collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to design and build data pipelines and workflows that enable us to extract insights and make data-driven decisions.
- 21 - 28 + VAT PLN on B2B Contract
- Design, build, and maintain our data infrastructure, including data pipelines, databases, and data warehouses
- Develop and implement data models and schema designs to support our data needs
- Ensure that our data infrastructure is scalable, efficient, and reliable
- Collaborate with our data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to understand their data requirements and develop solutions to meet their needs
- Perform data quality checks and implement data governance policies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data engineering and apply them to our systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering, including experience with data pipelines, databases, and data warehouses
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or Scala and their usage in Data Environment
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- Familiarity with data modeling and schema design
- Experience and understanding of AWS Data Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Glue and Lambda
- English – Fluent in Speaking and Writing
- Access to Udemy
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance (Luxmed, Medicover)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
We invite you to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Data Engineer" by April 30, 2023.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates and we reserve the right to close the recruitment process early.
* Please be informed that it is important to ensure that you have included a statement regarding your personal data and its processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), also known as RODO. Including this information in your CV is essential to comply with the regulations and protect your personal data.